- has an opinionated cat who likes to play the-floor-is-hot-lava.
- forgets to update her blog– http://trishczech.blogspot.com/, as you may well know.
- eats ravioli-os.
- graduated from Augustana College in 2007 with degrees in English with a writing emphasis and Psychology.
pantssunfrocks. Most of the time.
- flies kites on the
- has an older sister.
- wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up.
- likes binding books.
25 26 27 28 29 3031.
- picks up shiny things.
- makes precarious piles of stuff on her desk.
- doesn’t have a favorite color.
- much prefers serifed fonts.
- first made Timid Monsters on accident.
- currently lives in
New JerseyColorado with her husband.
- once believed she used to be the older sister and her sister used to be the younger sister.
- writes a poem a day every April because it is National Poetry month.
- requests homemade potato pancakes every year for her birthday.
- grows flowers and vegetables in her garden from seeds started indoors.
- has never broken a bone.
- wants to earn a PhD in something nerdy like 17th century poetry or the early British novel, for funsies.
- dabbles in quite a lot of mediums, too many even.